Construction of 12,5 km 2 lane road and 2 nos. bridges with the total length of 84 m.
Construction of 38 km 4 lane road and 3 nos. bridges with the length of 65 m, 73 m and 88 m.
Construction of 22,5 km 2 lane road and three spans bridge with the length of 53 m.
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
Ust-Kamenogorsk, Akimat, Kazakhstan.
Contract name: Rehabilitation of Oktyabrskiy Water Intake
The scope of works under the Contract includes the following:
• the 8 existing pavilions above the wells (underground/above-ground), including the installed
pipelines and equipment;
• plugging of wells;
• second elevation pumping station buildings, including mechanical and electrical equipment. and
• clear water reservoirs, security checkpoint, transformer substation, out-of-operation steel
• on-site utility lines (water, wastewater, electrical networks (high/low voltage));
• fencing of the territory of the Oktyabrsky water intake site.
I. The existing territory (site No. I)
• 2-nd elevation pumping station with the maximum daily capacity of 26,500 m3/day combined
with the sodium hypochlorite production and dosing facilities;
• two 2,000 m3 clear water reservoirs;
• block-modular transformer substation (BMTS):
• water-tight cesspit;
• on-site utility lines (water, wastewater, power supply, lighting. CCTV networks).
2. Additional territory (site No.2)
• . drilling of seven wells, including installation of their process piping and above-ground pavilions
over the wells;
• off-site 0.4 kV power supply networks between the existing water intake site (from the new
BMTS) to the wells on the new te1Titory (site No.2);
• relaying of a 6.0kV cable line from a 6kV switchgear of "TCT 136-4" transformer substation lo a
6kV switchgear of"Tn 136-6" transformer substation;
• collecting and main pipelines from the new wells (site No. 2) to the existing site No. I:
• installation of external lighting and CCTV system.
3. Site improvement, grading and leveling, fencing on the two sites.
Employer: State Communal Enterprise “Oskemen Vodokanal” of the Ust-Karncnogorsk City Akimat