Construction of 12,5 km 2 lane road and 2 nos. bridges with the total length of 84 m.
Construction of 38 km 4 lane road and 3 nos. bridges with the length of 65 m, 73 m and 88 m.
Construction of 22,5 km 2 lane road and three spans bridge with the length of 53 m.
September 18, 2018
The company AKELIK GROUP according to the concluded agreement between the CC "Kievavtodor" and LLC "MISTPROEKT" continues the overhaul of the overpass at the intersection of Cosmonaut Komarov Avenue and Boulevard Ivan Lepse. Major reconstruction work has been started in July 2017.
The overpass at the intersection of Kosmonavt Komarova Avenue and Ivan Lepse Boulevard in Kiev is located on the main street of the citywide value of the regulated traffic and is intended for passing cars, trams and pedestrians. The building was built in 1976 by Mostootryad No.2 on the project of the Kievproekt Institute in the form of a 5-span structure of a continuous-temperature system with two road crossings and a separated strip with tram tracks.
According to the project, the main works that were carried out:
- disassembly of asphalt-concrete cover of the existing roadway;
- removal of waterproofing and disassembly of the waste triangle;
- disassembly of asphalt-concrete cover of existing sidewalks;
- dismantle existing reinforced concrete cornice blocks, fence blocks;
- dismantling of metal supports of the contact network;
- dismantling of "Transition" type lamps.
The average number of employees is 60 people. Works on the repair of the structure are carried out in two shifts.
All stages of the work on major repairs will be completed by the end of October 2018.